Thursday, December 6, 2012

Birthday gift for my BFF Tammy!

Bonjour à tous, voici une boîte faites avec des enveloppes... this is a very grungy special project
that I made with envelops and I stack them on top of each other... a special gift for my BFF.

I used Bo Bunny paper, and some of my flowers that I made. 
This Bo Bunny is an amazing collection! 



I made the box out of stack envelops and I put corrugated cardboard inside...
(there is many videos on YT explaining the process of this box).

You can see different side views of this very special project, after I was done I spay
the hole thing with Lindy's it was absolutely perfect for Tammy!



The inside of the box, I decided not to cover the corrugated cardboard that I used
to make the envelops thicker.




As you can see I made a micro mini to go into the box :D


No comments:

Post a Comment