Friday, December 7, 2012

Coffee sleeve mini album

I had the previlege to have EstherCraft as my partner for a Coffee Sleeve Mini Album exchange. 
Here is what I did for her. I used DCWV Mariposa Stack paper and some file folders from my stash. 
(file folders with beautiful colours and butterflies)
The theme was Spring/Garden.

I used laces & fibre from my stash, flowers that I made and WOC throughout this album.






As you can see I did lots of fussy cutting and pop dot butterflies and flowers.



For many pages on this album I opened the coffee sleeve and fussy cut some flowers.


This paper is so beautiful I didn't want to over embellished it. 

I used one of my flower and added Stickles.


I distress some pages with Walnut stain.


The front view of this mini, as you can see many fussy cutting and I raised them up.
I distress this page and used Broken China to get the blue of the paper.


This is the side view.


This is the back view of the mini album, I fussy cut all the butterflies to give dimension.


No comments:

Post a Comment